(Call for custom applications or to have your application created, extra charges may apply.)
NeXT Level 4 High Performance Direct Fire Ignition Coils
Dimension and ordering information below.
Don't compromise, NeXT components are available for our most discerning customers looking for a compact race proven coil proven in every race venue ever professionally entered. NeXT ignition coils are lighter and higher output then even our TaKAI line making them the most compact, highest output coil available. Made to specification for each customer, each ignition coil is serialized, documented and tuned for each application.
NeXT Level 4 ignition coils are made to spec, and are what elite professionals use to cross the finish line first. The best teams in the world are on the podium with Mission Ignitions NeXT line of products.
With the most experience in the industry when it comes to coil on plug technology, and armed with with the confidence our products deliver, the highest class of engine on the planet relies on NeXT ignition components to ignite the engine time after time. Proven to win, proven to be reliable, and provide an unmatched 100KV, 30amp output capability.
NeXT Ignition Coil FEATURES
- lifetime warranty*
- lighter weight and higher output vs TaKAI level 3
- higher current and voltage (30a / 100kV**)
- enhanced horsepower (15 - 200whp proven*)
- enhanced fuel mileage (up to 3mpg proven*)
- direct fire tech locks the output stage directly to the spark plug
- multiple spark discharge events
- complete competition level RFI/EMI protection
- super high quality materials
- enhanced PCM / ECU value files available for increased ignition coil performance
- efficient power transfer and design characteristics (up to 35% greater)
- weather proof dust boots
- high rpm capability (tested to 15Krpm*)
*value files available for power and mileage gains depending on modifications done to engine and applications, pro rated lifetime warranty requires proof of purchase and use with Mission Ignition Systems provided value files **requires 80kV and 30 ampere capable igniter module
If you have a custom application please feel free to contact our engineering staff to see if we have an off the shelf component that will work in your application. We can also engineer ignition coils to your specification.
Email: Mission Ignition Systems Engineering Team